Gold Toe Classic Golf shoes
Gold Toe Golf Shoes& Footjoy Classic style Golf Shoes
Payne Stewart wore Gold Toe Golf shoes.
Handcrafted Gold Toe Golf Shoes-classic Golf Shoes- Luxurious Dress shoes
FootJoy closed its Brockton facility, which had been in operation for more than 100 years,
citing the difficulty of producing costly, labor-intensive shoes in a market increasingly dominated by lower-priced performance models.
The Footjoy Classic introduced in 1959, was made with a process that involved stitching a leather welt to the upper sole.
The shoes, sold for $250 to $350 and included exotic leather trims, like ostrich and alligator.
With the closing of the last American FootJoy factory in Brockton, Mass.
The Traditional leather/rubber-soled golf shoes continues to be Maufactured by Vecci.
Classic Golf shoes-with performance updates are well priced
There are no major players besides us who make leather rubber-sole classics.
Gold toe Classic Golf shoes in all sizes to fit you foot
Purchase Luxury Classic Golf shoes or Shoes from our discounted collection
Few Select quotes from our happy family of customers
- Got my shoes. Absolutely Beautiful shoes. Puts foot joy in the Shade
Walter from Scotland
- These shoes are of Awesome quality! I got
mine for fun together with knickers set, but have used nothing else for golf
shoes all summer.
- Hello From Prague ;"The shipment arrived this morning. And the shoes er just unbelievable, the picture on the web side is
not doing them justice." Filip Bis
- "hello, shoes are wauw. great thanks size oke ,tanks
greetings from Holland Netherlands."
- "The most confortable shoes I have worn" Michael Russ
- "Received the shoes today.� Too pretty to wear!" Tim